Botanical Name : Cananga Odorata
Aromatic Description: Fresh, Slightly fruity and floral
Part of plant distilled: Flower
Colour: Ranges from pale to deep yellow
Main compounds: linalool, geranyl acetate, caryophyllene
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Properties: Antimicrobial, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, antiseptic, antispasmodic, sedative.
SKIN AND HAIR CARE
• Improves skin tone.
• Protects Skin against acne. –
• Reduces irritation and redness of the skin.
• Kills head lice.
• Stops itching caused by insect bites.
• Promotes a peaceful environment.
• Said to help fatigue and frigidity/lack of libido
• Acts as a sleep aid.
• Regulates blood pressure.
• Fights diabetes.
• Balances hormones.
• Increases sexual desire.
• Boosts heart health.
• Used as an antiseptic.
• Purifies the air and removes stale odours.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Add a few drops into your diffuser.
• Add several drops to your hot bath.
• Add to household cleaning agent.
• Add a few drops in hot water or hot towel and inhale.
Always conduct a test patch on the inner forearm by applying diluted essential oil and give it time, if it does not show adverse reactions use on other parts of the body:
• Mix with carrier oils and apply on hair or skin.
• Rub a few drops between your palms.
• Add to your moisturizer for toning and rejuvenation of the skin.
• Add a few drops to a damp towel and apply directly to inflamed areas.
• Rub on your wrists for a lovely perfume scent.
• Dilute and burn in an oil burner.
• Not for internal use.
• Keep away from sunlight.
• Slightly flammable. Store away from heat.
• Avoid contact with eyes, nose, ears and mucous membranes.
• Do not use on already damaged skin.
• Pregnant and breastfeeding women, infants, young children and people with serious medical conditions should ALWAYS consult a physician before using essential oils.